Monday, November 24, 2008

What a Month!!!

Don't quite know where to start but:
First a two very good friends of mine lost their special friend. That is absolutely tragic, so close to the holiday season. So it makes me want to remind all of you that you are special and I love you very much! Time is so short that we should be greatful for every little thing!

Next my eye! I thought I scratched it, then I thought I had pink eye and confirmed by MD. Then still didn't get better so went to eye dr and no it is not pink eye and definately not contagious!! But hourly eye drops are killing me. Luckily my eye doesn't hurt anymore!

Thanksgiving is only 3 days away-- where did the month go? I don't think I even got 2 decorations up. But that means-- I can decorate for Christmas in 4 days!!!
I was just realizing that I haven't started a Christmas letter or cards and I usually save that for Thanksgiving evening to start them. I really wanted to send a picture card this year. But we apparently can't appear anywhere as a family for pictures. Went to a wedding and never got a picture of the three of us at all! Don't even think that we got a family picture Trick-or-Treating when we dressed up as a family!

Last but not least. I just realize that I hate hackers! I play an online game with friends and family and I played a little last night and woke today to find out that my character and guild had been robbed of all my stuff: gear, money. I know pretty petty of me-- but still what a bunch of jerks-- ruining someone else's gaming fun! I am pretty angry and hope the the game masters will be able to help with it.

Hope you all have a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving and it is spent with loved ones!

No comments: