Wednesday, November 12, 2008

See what did I tell you....

Apparently Blogspot and I are not working together very well, if you can't tell from my last post.
Let's see-- news-
Gavin was excited to vote and was very happy that his guy he voted for won.
Let's hope he can do a good job and that is all I am going to say about that.

At work lately, I have been getting to spend a lot of quality time at home and getting called off a lot as there are a large number of staff and need for large number of nurses is very small. To say it nicely.

This weekend is our Anniversary-- I am suppose to work Saturday-- but may easily get the day off to celebrate-- we shall see if not we will celebrate on Sunday. Guess I will leave plans up to Rob!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I just wanted to say that I am very thankful for my family, friends, my health and the health of my family. I have been trying out the thought of using a gratitude journal-- since I haven't been so good at keeping up a diary or even a scrapbook so who knows.

Happy Thanksgiving season one and all!!!

PS I can't wait to start playing Christmas music!!!!

No comments: