Monday, August 27, 2012

Pre-September

So the last week of August and the bench is still standing and people can even sit on it without it falling apart!  Yeah for me!  I wish I had not been so tired the other am when I came home from working the night shift and found my neighbor sitting in my lacking flower garden in her bathrobe!  Too cute!

So this week I am work on getting the house cleaned up for the fall and for the mother-in-law's visit and decided after all the aches and pains I had putting the bench together-- muscles not recently used were screaming at me, I am working on a 12 week weight loss/exercise program.  Started Day one today and oh my!

http://www.askfitnesscoach.com/shape-up-challenge-week-1/

So we will see how week one progress and hopefully in 12 weeks SUCCESS!!
Wish me luck!

No comments: