Thursday, October 24, 2019

September 2019 Part 1

September was a busy month-- Colorado Springs Balloon lift off and then Gavin and I traveled to Minnesota for Viking vs Raiders football game.  What an adventure!
So enjoy the picts!
 Sunrise
 Balloons in fog/haze/clouds of am











 Gavin and I enjoying balloons






 So I have learned to become a plumber- fixed the toilet and no replaced sink and faucet and what a mess the sink re-inserted LOL!



 Sink finally finished!  Thank goodness!


 Pumpkin spice donuts

Gavin and I went to check out a Scandinavian restaurant Smorbrod for my birthday lunch and it was an interesting lunch-- enjoy the menu and food picts.








 More fall decorations- pumpkins are Kirklands and the metal pumpkin S from the Home Store


 My nephew Ben with the suit jacket that Gavin wore for a friends wedding years ago.  Apparently I am purging-- insert sad face here!  But he is pretty adorable and it looks great on him!
 Added lights to decor
 Pumpkin beer and added lights to front room decor.

No comments: