Thursday, October 24, 2019

End of August 2019

 Watermelon Sangria from Olive Garden- had to enjoy after High School orientation-- I recommend trying this next summer when it comes back.!

 Fall yard art from Home Store
 Cute little dogs from Kirklands
 More Kirklands art for the fall season

 Work Celebration at Garden of Gods Resort- what a fun night- to bad I had to go to work after the event- so limited fun was had!



 More fall decoration- from Michaels- decent sale prices


 My sunflowers that were a gift from the squirrels!

 Finally got myself a poppy!!
Addition of my Halloween village for the year

Sampled this at Cheers Liquor store and enjoyed this a lot! 
 Gavin's first Day of Junior year-- attending Pikes Peak Community College

 More Fall decorations and artwork thanks to Pier One


My first PSL and Pumpkin scone from Starbucks!

No comments: