Monday, October 13, 2008

The weekend!

Let's see the weather has been turning colder-- no snow but colder. I was lucky to enjoy a call off on Saturday-- but spent my day sleeping in prep for potential work that night. So we did movie night and watched "National Treasure 2". Was pretty interesting and then Sunday we went to the mall and wandered a bit and then headed to a friends house for a party. As long as the sun was out it was nice but the sky clouded over and it got cold, so Gavin and I came home early and watched "Zohan" movie and started on my copy of "Sleeping Beauty". He wasn't interested in it because it was a "girl movie" and "mom your not a girl your a mom". So I think he did enjoy what little he did get to see before he headed to bed. I have to say that I have been enjoying "Atonement" on TV and cry every single time. Doesn't matter how many times I have seen it I still get weepy! But I love it!!!!
So need to finish laundry today and get some Halloween decorations out in the yard and our neighbors are starting to decorate and Gavin is getting the itch to put out our tombstones and body parts! Will post pictures as we decorate. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: