Friday, December 21, 2018

Holiday decorating 12/21/2018

So it is the Christmas season and this year it is hard to get into the spirit.  I done a little decorating, no baking, which is utterly unheard of in my world. 
I have been (on my days off) checking out the bloggers that do the Christmas tour of lights, trying to get some inspiration.
But here goes my holiday decorating:
 I have become a big fan of Kirklands this year as I have gotten the Santa and the red truck picture there.

 Surprise- Got you in a picture!  Have decide to go the the red truck theme as my father had a red truck like this when we were growing up.  What memories!
 My Santa's




 New upstairs tree from Home Depot as the previous one wouldn't light to save my life. Can't see the stocking hiding behind the tree from the top picture- better below.

 Snowman hat S is from Home Goods
Downstairs tree (Gavin's tree minus ornaments)
 Found sloth wrapping paper and decided to turn it into prints for Gavin's room

 Family room decoration and Hallmark Christmas movies on TV



 Art work behind the tree and moose pillowcases below (JC Penny)

 More wrapping paper framed- I like it



 JC Penny Holiday bedding that is reversible-- Just love it!

 Precious Moments school and church
 More Christma odds and ends-- first time I have cleaned the nook and placed decorations here!
 Nativity scene from my mother
 Coke bear family under the tree
 Whoop-- did finally get some outdoor decorations up- just not our usual
 Cute little gnomes from Target

 Saw this idea from a blogger Sunnysideup and just love it-- Gavin's tree with ornaments finally.  Couldn't find a nice topper-- purchased a red star that just kind of hung (too heavy-like) but this Santa hat rocks it!

So Merry Christmas one and all and hope you enjoyed my little decorating tour!
Have a wonderful Happy New Year!

No comments: