Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post St. Patricks Day

So, now here I am getting excited about all of our little want-to-do projects, but finding the time to get them done will be the issue. Rob was home early yesterday and we were able to clean out Grandma's spare room and make some headway there. Started to look at the lawn, deadheaded the roses and cut back the dead yarrow. Wishing I had my camera with me-- I spotted some blue jays in a neighbors tree, coming home from school. But no such luck. Trying to remember if I posted pictures from the AFA (Air Force Academy) cheer teams at the school, if I did -- sorry if not here they are. I also have picts from AFA basketball team and cool picts of the Peak (Pikes Peak) covered in snow.

Learning a cheer

Gavin's favorite dance team girl

Learning the guys part of a cheer

The Bird

Cheer team moves
Dribbling
Shooting
Look at how tall the guys were! Men's basketball team
The Peak!
Posted for you Misty so you get lonely and come back to Colorado!

No comments: