Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How time flies

Well it had been quite a while since I blogged -- not sure if it is because of facebook, family life or what-- but seems like a good place to start.

So what's new? 
Apparently not much -- continue to work night shift weekends, have a middle schooler and hubby still works.  Pretty dull sounding.



So we have had our first snow of the season and with that came the bitter cold!!  Temps high for the past two days have been in single digits and praying for the 30 degree warm-up.
 
Not to mention I am getting a little in the Christmas spirit and enjoying my coffee

Not sure which one I will be-- maybe both!  Won't write much as I work this weekend and will have to study next week for ACLS-- more than likely!  Not to mention WOW (World of Warcraft) is coming out with WOD (Warlords of Draenor) so I have to put in the required gaming time!
 

No comments: