Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sept 2012

So we have had 2 cross country track meets, my birthday celebrated at work and at PF Changs, snow on Pikes Peak and a fun science experiment with a limited amount of interest.  Sadly rocket launching got more excitement.

 
Cool science attempt taken from http://www.se7en.org.za/.  Cool idea for bubbling brew and enough to get the little one away from computer for part of a afternoon.  She has great and fun looking ideas, I can't wait to try.
Cross country meet- Madison school group

4th grade boys ready to start

Sunrise over my neighbors house

Fall bumpkins checking out my bench

2nd cross country meet start

Almost to the finish line!  Go Gavin!

Cool brew picts


 
As for me, I just finished reading Cindi Myers book "The Woman who loved Jesse James".  What a interesting book written about Zee, the daughter of a  Missouri minister who fell in love with Jesse James and their life together.  I fell spellbound by the cover and the book did not disappoint as every girl has it bad for a bad boy once in their life it hooked me and I enjoyed every page.  Read it if you get a chance.  I promise it won't disappoint!
I love the quote on the bottom of page 10 -- check it out!
 
 

No comments: