Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Vacation

Summer vacation is hmmmmmmm, non-existant for me this year but I did manage to sneak away for a quickie trip to Montana for Gavin to spend the summer with his grandparents.  So here are a few pictures from my/our quick trip.
Fog the morning I left to go home
Destruction in Billings from the Tornado that we caught on Sunday- Father's day
Flowers on the side of the road
More tornado damage in Billings
More flowers on the roadside



Gavin playing in the park in Choteau
Antler Stack
Deer in a field off Lover's Lane


This is all that is left from where we grew up as children, I took Gavin here to show him.


Fields of flowers






Gavin sleeping on the way up

Wyoming clouds

This is the hail damage that we sat in north of Billings during the tornado

Gavin at Choteau park before going down the slide!

No comments: