Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Madness

So apparently March is almost over-- I have yet had time to blog, and well what can I say!

I have been busy with a lot of am meetings at work which take up quite a bit of my time. I agreed to be a cubscout leader for Gavin's school, so every Monday afternoon, I work for about an hour.

So now-- I have gotten an itch on top of everything else to remodel! My first task is scraping the popcorn off the bedroom ceiling, half way done, but not sure where to put everything out of the way to finish-- so

trying to decide on colors



Scraping of the popcorn


Scraped area

So with that project under way, I am a little busy-- but can't wait to be able to paint and see real results! Just posting pictures of the boys!
Happy St Patrick's day one and All!

No comments: