Monday, August 18, 2008

My first day of Kindergarten!

Posing for mom with my backpack and school clothes.
More posing for mom with my camo backpack!
Standing in line -- waiting for the bell to go home!
Home at last from my first day!
More posing for mom-- she apparently can't get enough!
My teacher is Ms. Esquibel. I like her. I had cheese sticks and chocolate milk for lunch-- I didn't want the fruit and vegtables. I met my girlfriend but I don't know her name and I just know that Grandpa might want to try and take her away from me as he tries it with all my girlfriends.
We played outside, wrote, colored, did the alphabet and numbers and even took a nap after lunch!
I can't wait to go back tomorrow!

1 comment:

CoffeeMom said...

Awww my little man is growing up!!! your breaking all the girls hearts :) I am glad that you are loving school maybe you can right anna a letter sometime.
Miss you a bunch buggie